All the functional pieces of my hackaday-inspired knitting clock are in place:
* Working circular knitting machine
* Spare Raspberry Pi I had lying around
* Adafruit motor control hat
* Spare stepper motor from a broken 3D printer
* Software to control the stepper motor
The next and more challenging step is to figure out the best way to attach the motor to the knitting machine and build an attractive case to mount everything.
@katherined But you can see a video of the project that is inspiring my own project here: https://hackaday.com/2023/01/23/knitting-clock-makes-you-a-scarf-for-next-year/
Librem Social is an opt-in public network. Messages are shared under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license terms. Policy.
Stay safe. Please abide by our code of conduct.