All the functional pieces of my hackaday-inspired knitting clock are in place:
* Working circular knitting machine
* Spare Raspberry Pi I had lying around
* Adafruit motor control hat
* Spare stepper motor from a broken 3D printer
* Software to control the stepper motor
The next and more challenging step is to figure out the best way to attach the motor to the knitting machine and build an attractive case to mount everything.
@katherined I will definitely make a video once it is done, but it will be so slow moving (one stitch per half hour) that you would need a time lapse over a few months to see something interesting.
Librem Social is an opt-in public network. Messages are shared under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license terms. Policy.
Stay safe. Please abide by our code of conduct.