reminder that the guy #BryanLunduke that claimed mozilla is sponsoring "#antifa email" is marketing director at #purism.
He claimed that #mozilla would by this, support a domestic terrorist organisation. In fact they where supporting riseup.net a hosting collective focused on security.
see here for reffer: https://todon.nl/@paulfree14/100317193468374457
When I was pointing him out on his errors and miss understanding of what antifa actually is, he claimed me doing libel. I gave him my word that he will be driven off from here, when he does not change his agenda.
Wait. Am I alt-right again? :)
I can never keep track. Some days I'm a communist. Other days a fascist. Occasionally a Liberal. Today, I guess, I'm alt-right! :)
Hey @paulfree14: I don't think you and I are as different as you might think. My guess is you're a nice guy that means well and strives to do good in the world.
Maybe we can both be alt-Awesome?
1) Being against fascism is not terrorism and I have never said anything remotely like that.
2) I do not work for a company that "prides itself in providing a platform for violent extremists." You're gonna need to back that one up.
3) That was a really mean post.
Bryan Lunduke, anti antifa Show more
no, what you did was supporting and repeating the narrative of the US right wing goverment. Antifa is the short for antifascist or antifascism. And anti fascist is someone that does opose facism. You asigned this to be terrorism. You took position against antifacists in support of an right wing goverment.
...and you even didn't dare to apologize for that, but you rather justify what you did.
@June that dude got a show where he talks about tech stuff.
some time ago he made that video where he reproduced the positions of an right-wing goverment that decleard antifa to be terrorism. the video was rather clickbait, as he didn't had much informations to contribute, due to missing any done research on the topic.
1. You wrote an article where you described antifascists as terrorists
2. Are you saying you no longer work for Purism? Because their main selling point for Librem Social is that violent extremists are allowed to do whatever they want
1) No, I definitely did not. I *did* make video where I talk about a *specific* group and how their official status within the US government could impact donations coming into supporting organizations. That's a BIG difference.
2) That is *definitely* not true. Please find *anywhere* where we state that. That's pretty over the top.
3) You don't have to care about my feelings. I still care about yours.
You now acknowledge saying that people opposed to fascism are terrorists, I'm glad you're able to admit this
However, with the other issue, Purism specifically hired Eugen to create a Mastodon fork to provide safe harbor for violent extremists.
Huh? I acknowledged... what? HUH? I think you might be having an argument with someone else that is not me.
There *definitely* is not a paper trail proving that. Because it's clearly not true.
So your company didn't hire Eugen to fork Mastodon? Fascists and alt-right are banned from Librem Social, and it's easy to report fascists so they can be banned?
@lunduke @steven @gabriele @paulfree14 @purism
Do you mean you disagree with the Trump Administration officials considering Antifa to be a domestic terrorist organization, or are you trying to ignore that ?
Your show is essential an opinion show and what you said was clearly perceived as this being your opinion. If you want to make it clear that is not your opinion you can do so quite simply.