14" laptop, landscape, 1920x1080, hw keyboard
Thanks everyone! We had some Samsung Galaxy S3 devices mentioned in the phosh matrix channel recently as well.
* 10" Surface Go, Landscape, 1800x1200, hw keyboard and touch
@agx Ah, I have a few more data points for you then ;)
* PineTab, 10.1" landscape, 1280x800
* Surface Pro 3, 12" landscape, 2140x1440
* Surface Go 2, 10.5" landscape, 1920x1080
* OnePlus 6, 6.28" portrait 1080x2280
* Pocophone F1, 6.18" portrait, 1080x2246
seconding the PineTab,
apart from that I ran into for some time also on my desktop (but don't currently)
* Desktop landscape
primary screen 27" 2560x1440,
secondary screen 24" 1920x1080
6.41 inches phone, portrait, 1080x2340, sw keyboard, GDK_SCALE=3
@agx Just came across a Rockpro64 I jad installed Phosh on as a lightweight gui for Armbian.
Had been connected to a normal desktop monitor, keyboard and mouse.
The thing I remember that could have been better is switching between open windows: I'd love to have <alt>-<tab> switch to the window that had been active before the actual active one.