@kyle I could go for a porter right now. I think my local brewery is still two weeks away from releasing theirs.
@kyle Any tips on getting started for the first time?
@royal So many tips!
* How to Brew by Palmer has all the base foundational info you need
* Get a basic brewing starter kit w/ bucket from brewing store
* If you like cider, it is even easier to learn fermentation process, basically juice + sugar + yeast + time
* Start with a pre-measured, pre-made extract kit. They are high quality these days and provide step-by-step instructions and are easy to make
* Focus on sanitization 1st, then fermentation temp control. Critical for good beer.