"fsharp is a high level, high performance language"
Software Unscripted: Dark with Paul Biggar
Targeting the Epiphany web browser. #unorthodox
F# changes your mindset. I typed .. ls instead of ls .. into bash. This might work if I could type .. |> ls #fsharp
I'm about to release a new, highly broken alpha for #Tootle 2.0, the native Mastodon client for Linux
In 2.0 you can expect:
- Improved UI and UX. Thanks to #GTK 4 and Libadwaita, you can expect a massive responsiveness boost!
- New sidebar layout. Now all your accounts and quick links can be found in a separate view.
- Initial Pleroma support (but don't expect full compatibility yet!)
- Improved credential store
- Improved in-memory caching
- 100% more bugs!
"Don Teaches Guido F# - Don Syme Guido van Rossum
12:00 (PT) | 19:00 (UTC)
Tune in for a fun, interactive, and fascinating session with two programming language creators. Guido van Rossum, creator of Python, learns F# from scratch from the creator of F#, Don Syme!" https://focus.dotnetconf.net/agenda?utm #fsharp #python
I think I finally got the hang of this convergence thing. I am loving it. Setting up my Python environment on #Pinephone debian edition now.
Little present for the holidays, the very first #postmarketOSpodcast! 🎙️🎁😁
Let us know what you think, and send us questions and feedback with the same hashtag. Enjoy!